Please note the following:
Voting is no longer available for round 1
You must be logged in to comment. If you are a new user, go to the
to register. If you are an existing user, login above.
1 of 50
Snickers Bar Cookies
Everyone requests this cookie at our Christmas Eve party. This cookie is so huge it could be a meal in itself.
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter (I prefer Jiff)
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
20 Snickers miniature candy bars, unwrapped
1) In large bowl, combine sugars, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs.
2) Beat well.
3) Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
4) Mix well.
5) Shape about 1/4 cup of dough smoothly around candy bar making sure bar is completely covered.
6) Place 4 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
7) Bake at 375 degrees for 13-14 minutes or until light golden brown and puffy.
8) Cool 10 minutes and remove from cookie sheet.
9) Makes 20 HUGE cookies
Good luck Lynn!
Fri, Dec 14 2012 7:20 PM
Awesome cookies! Good luck Mom!
Fri, Dec 14 2012 7:15 PM
Holiday Cookie Contest
Powered by ©
All rights reserved.